Antibody Purification Resins Protein A,G,L
Mouse mAb isotyping kit. No miss-match!!
IHC Support & Products
- Paraffin section protocol
- Frozen Section Protocol
- Antigen retrieval protocol
- IHC staining protocol
- TUNEL Apoptosis Protocol
- Novel Coronavirus 2012 (NCoV)
- Coronavirus Symptoms / NCoV Symptoms
- New SARS-like Virus
- SARS Coronavirus
- Human Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Vaccine
- Novel Coronavirus (NCoV) Infection
- Coronavirus Treatment / NCoV Treatment
- Coronavirus Vaccine
- Human Coronavirus (HCoV) Protein & Antibody
- Novel Coronavirus (HCoV-EMC/2012) Spike & Antibody
- Novel coronavirus (HCoV-EMC/2012) Nucleoprotein & Antibody
- Human Cronavirus (HCoV) Spike Glycoprotein & Antibody
- Human Coronavirus (HCoV) HKU1 Spike & Antibody
- H7N9 Proteins & Antibodies
- H7N9 HA / Hemagglutinin Protein
- Influenza A H7N9 NA / Neuraminidase Proteins
- H7N9 M1 / Matrix Protein 1
- H7N9 Antibodies
- H7N9 cDNA Clones
- Influenza A/Anhui/1/2013 (H7N9)
- Influenza A/Shanghai/1/2013 (H7N9)
- Influenza A/Hangzhou/1/2013 (H7N9)
- Influenza A/Pigeon/Shanghai/S1069/2013 (H7N9)
- H7N9 HA / Hemagglutinin Proteins & Antibodies
Immunohistochemitry (IHC) Protocol-Frozen Section Protocol
- Place the tissue in a small sealed box (if the tissue is too small, to hold it, pour in some embedding reagent like OCT);
- Froze the box in liquid nitrogen (approximately 10-20s needed);
- Transfer the tissue to frozen section machine or store at -80°C for future use;
- Equilibrate at -20°C for approximately 15 minutes to prevent cracking of the tissue block when sectioning;
- Section the block at a range of 6-8 µm and place on slides;
- To help tissue adhere, air dry sections for a few minutes before fixing.
1. Frozen section nornally takes less time than paraffin section due to simpler procedures.
2. In frozen section process, the activity and epitope of target antigens can be well preserved compared to paraffin section, thus a antigen retrieval procedure is not usually needed in frozen section.
- The tissue could be less morphologically interacted than paraffin section and antigen signals might be more dispersed in the final scope.
- The section slides might only be stored at low temperature like -80°C.